Friday, March 7, 2008

today is friday it is my day to do what I want



I don't know if you knew this but I started a company with my very talented friend Quan. We have a new label called QuanAhn. The website will be launching in a few months so you can check the full collection. Here is a sneak peak:



Jung and I also took some time off of work in the middle of the day to go to Dolores Park for some well needed Bi-Rite ice cream.

I had to get Jung on the salted caramel band wagon. I appreciate the banana splits there, because they caramelize the sugar on the tops on the bananas. A lovely touch!



As we were eating our ice cream in the park, I saw a guy walking towards us with an Iron Maiden tshirt. So I asked him:
"Hey! Iron Maiden is playing soon, you going?"
"Oh yeah? Where?"
"In Concord."
"Hell yeah, I went there last time they played with DIO and Motorhead."
"Sweet! I am going to this one."
"Me too, see you there."

I didn't know the guy, but I love random comradery.

1 comment:

Juju said...

Loved that banana split!
We should have Bi Rite Fridays!