Thursday, March 13, 2008

therapeutic

My mom is getting sicker. She has schizophrenia. It's really hard to deal with, but last night I went to a wonderful support group at NAMI. The people there gave me great advice and I told them things I never spoke but always thought. I felt normal finally. I decided to do the NAMI walk to raise money for the organization. If you would like to support me with a donation please click on this link!

One thing I know I need to do is to be less stressed and after the meeting I feel a little relieved. Baking really helps me relax and today was class with Binko.



We made pistachio and cranberry biscotti and poppy seed madelines.





I was lucky to be the only student in the class and I had Binko all to myself! We sampled our goods with Assam tea mixed with Apple tea.

1 comment:

binko said...

Hi! Thanks for coming to the class. It is always fun to bake with you! Be HAPPY!! See you around.