Saturday, March 15, 2008

get down with botany and cho



We decided to go to the San Francisco Botanical Gardens today. I love going there, because the air smells better and it feels great to be around so many plants, animals, and insects.

I love moss.



I love the stretched-bloomed peony.



I love water and roots.



Later this evening we met up with Jimmy and Greg. They weren't feeling so great, just recovering from a nasty super cold. Lucky for us, they felt good enough to see Margaret Cho. This is the first time I have seen her live and let me tell you, it was one of the best comedy shows ever! Liam Sullivan opened the show. Check out his "Kelly" character. Margaret was HYSTERICAL. I was laughing so hard tears were falling out of my non-rashy eye! I love hanging out with J&G; recover soon guys so I can throw you a cake tasting party.

Jersey is trying to set up my new telescope he got for my birthday. I leave you two things Ms. Chow said tonight:
"You are all beautiful" and "Go down on the pussy"

No comments: