Tuesday, March 18, 2008

tamale tuesday

I started off the day drinking my new favorite tea, Douglas Fir! You just steep a small branch in boiled water and presto- instant vitamin C and tons of other nutrients.



I was happy about today, because it's Tamale Tuesday. It's when my friend Brevik and I can ride our bikes to the Ferry Building and get Donna's Tamales.



Sometimes when we go to TT we see our favorite birds, Ray and Renee, Parrots of Telegraph Hill. We haven't seen them in a while and I told Brevik that I wished they were here today. Brevik looked up and excitedly pointed towards the top of the building column. They were here and with some of their friends too! How auspicious!



I always get a Mediterranean or Goat Cheese tamale. Today was Goat Cheese and Brevik got Corn Chili. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it!

No comments: