Wednesday, April 2, 2008

weird fish and star cakes

Hankering for some semi-fancy fish and chips? Hook it up at Weird Fish . I had the tortilla soup with avocado topping, which was really good. Jersey ate the tilapia fish n' chips and loved it. I had the seitan version, to my dismay, was completely bland and rubbery. I am going to try the tofu version next time or a taco. I did love the decor and the presentation of the food. Reminds me of London when you order fish and chips and they serve it on newspaper.



I just made some gluten free star cakes. I hope Ether and Erich like them!

2 comments:

slogspot said...

These cakes were the best! I felt a bit guilty digging in at first, because it looked so pretty and I didn't want to ruin it... but I lost all guilt after the first bite.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

*stares in dismay at empty star-cake container*

mediumheadboy said...

I love the Jewish Star Cake! and low sodium so I won't die as soon as expected.

I had 1 point last night and 1 this morning, so 4 points waiting for me at home! Mmmmm points...