Tuesday, September 2, 2008

unfuck bumbershoot

We finally got in! Jersey and I went early and got main stage passes for the Monday night show. All is not wasted. Bumbershoot was actually a really cool art and music event. They closed off a huge area of the city where the Space Needle is and made it a full family affair. Teens were going nuts!

I ate at the Horn of Africa stand. It's all organic Ethiopian food. Delicious!


They also had a really cool drawing area, where you can do figure drawing or freestyle paintings. All of the materials were free. Pretty amazing stuff turned out for all ages.


We enjoyed a cellist playing while people were drawing on his white board.


The one thing I like about living up here, I got to see all these old skool bands I listened to in high school live! Superchunk was awesome.


We went home in the middle of Death Cab's set before it got nuts to leave. There were TONS of people there.

No comments: