Sunday, August 31, 2008

fuck bumbershoot


I am SO mad! I bought these three day passes to Bumbershoot specifically so we can see Band of Horses last night (there are other great bands the next two days, but I really wanted to rock out to "No One's Gonna Love You"). Unfortunately, we got double booked that day and had to go to PAX first. We saw the new WoW expansion, can't wait and hung out with a bunch of our old friends from the industry. Pax is turning into the new E3, but with 100% more consumers. We got outta there at 6pm and went to Bumbershoot. When we checked in at the gate, they told us all the tickets for the main stage are given out already. I paid well over $160 for two tickets to see bands play, but I guess I needed to be there by 10am to get another set of tickets to see the main stage acts? FUCK THAT. Needless to say we missed Band of Horses and Beck. Tonight is The Black Keys and Stone Temple Pilots, which Jersey really wanted to see and tomorrow is Superchunk and Death Cab for Cutie, but who knows if we can get in!
I got no pictures for this post other than a fallen bird's nest I found in my front yard.

No comments: