Sunday, February 14, 2010

cleanse update

Hi everyone! It's been about 1.5 weeks into the cleanse and what a doozy! Everything was okay, other than the weird cravings for steak and hamburgers, but on Wednesday I hit a toxic shock zone. Late in the afternoon, I felt a bad headache come on and I went to lie down. I couldn't sleep much, all of a sudden my body felt like it was hit by a truck. It hurt to breathe, it hurt to sit, everything was in pain. Thursday, I felt a bit better, but my throat was super sore. Today, I am alive, my throat still hurts, but not as bad as before, my body is recovering. I read on the Community Clean Program website that once the toxins start leaving your body, you get flu like symptoms. Aye de mil! Well, I am 6 pounds lighter and am not craving anything. I want to eat normal food and not do the shakes, but I am not jonesing for a cookie like before. The other thing I noticed, my lunch (the one real food meal I can eat) is much smaller. I make the same amount that I normally do, but I end up only wanting to eat half. I really feel like my mind and body are changing for the best.

No comments: