Thursday, November 12, 2009

teacake by the earl of gray


Typically on Thursdays I hang out with Jung and Divo. For some reason I thought we were going to hang out and I decided to take Binko's tea cake class to bring cake over. It's more like an apology cake, cause last week I was dismal and not fun to hang out with. But, Jung was super busy today so we made plans to see each other tomorrow. At class, the tea sponge and mousse aux The' with Early Grey. The ganache for the middle layer was kept true to form. I had hoped to add a little bit a rum, but we decided to keep it PG.


We then made caramelized almond crumble.

During our tasting break, Binko complimented the cake with Icewine tea.

I hope the ladies will enjoy this tomorrow. What's the Korean drama going to be?

1 comment:

Juju said...

Oh heavenly Jesus that looks good!