Sunday, April 5, 2009

packaging

I am a sucker for packaging. I love it! It's one of the reasons why I am in marketing. Although, lately I haven't had a chance to do anything cool with the games I had been working on. I found these things cool.
Amaryll at Boulette's Larder is now making a high end chef's skin care line. It's $75, but worth it. She made an exfoliate, burn cream, and moisture seal creme. I got the moisture seal creme and it's amazing. All natural, the product is great for people that wash their hands a lot (parents and cooks!)I love the glass jar and the simple graphics.

On the other end of the spectrum here is a cute illustrated box from Two By Two Artisan Biscuits. The cookies on the inside were delectable owls and pussy cats.

1 comment:

HanbitSoft said...

hey Tricia, this is Janelle! I stopped by to say hi~ It's been awhile right? I just thought we didnt really have any greetings since like.. last year when things happened so suddenly... ^^; and I see that you have a daughter who by the way is soooooooooooooooooo cute!! ^^ I wanna get married too... and have lots of lots of kids... well that's not gonna happen for like... several years. kkk well, it's been so nice to see you(in photos ^^;), and i'll stop by again~ Bye!!